Rich Dad, Poor Dad
What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and the Middle Class Do Not
By: Robert Kiyosaki
Published By: Warner Books
Fomats: Adobe PDF, Mobipocket Reader, Microsoft Reader Price
"A fascinating and inspiring book!"
A #1 New York Times bestseller, Rich Dad, Poor Dad is a true story on the lessons about money that Robert Kiyosaki learned from his two "dads." One dad, a Ph.D. and superintendent of education, never had enough money at the end of the month and died broke. His other dad dropped out of school at age 13 and went on to become one of the wealthiest men in Hawaii.
Rich Dad, Poor Dad will . . .
- Explode the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
- Challenge the belief that your house is an asset.
- Show parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids about money.
- Define once and for all an asset and a liabilit.
- Teach you what to teach your kids about money to ensure their future financial success.
In Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert Kiyosaki explains how to make your money work hard for you instead of you working hard for money.
Price $9.95 (£5.04 GBP) from Ebooks.com